- Assessing the development of the European sales network
- Team Coaching in Support of Change Management
- Improving process results with the support of competences
- Developing managerial competences to sustain change
- Improvement Groups for efficiency in the process of Event Management
- Developing the Organisation and the Individual in support of Change Management
- Executive Individual Audit for multinationals
- Managerial Training in major retail groups
- Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
- Empowering Senior Talents
- Praxi4People for ZAPI SpA
- Praxi4People for IDS - Ingegneria Dei Sistemi S.p.A.
- Training for the Dealer network (Automotive)
Creating a Talent Pool and designing training programmes
The Company is one of the main insurance and management groups operating worldwide. It is present in 57 countries with a turnover of € 90 billion and 216,000 professionals. In Italy it operates through a network of around 750 agencies and 1,300 professionals.
In order to maintain leadership in response to the evolving market – which requires product innovation in terms of customisation and distribution methods, and displays a growing need for a customer-orientated approach – today the company is embarking on a phase of cultural and organisational change. One fundamental task is to redefine leadership competences. It has, therefore, become necessary to identify a talent pool to draw from in order to develop the company in line with this new scenario.Forward